Chiropractic Treatments for Natural Healing Stimulation
Chiropractic care treatment addresses pain, damage, and misalignment of the body’s joints, bones, muscles, and connective tissues, particularly focusing on the spinal structure. Mostly using hands-on manipulations along with other alternative treatments, chiropractic care permits one’s body to stimulate natural healing, improving musculoskeletal function and in turn, your overall well-being, especially the nervous system.
Common Conditions Chiropractors Treat
Some common as well as rare conditions that chiropractor can help alleviate including, but not limited to:
- Back & Shoulder Pain - body posture issues, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, lumbar facet joints, rotator cuff injuries
- Head & Neck Pain - tension headaches, cervical radiculopathy, arthritis, cervical strain (soft tissue), TMJ/TMD
- Elbow & Hand Pain - arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, wrist inflammation, nerve entrapment
- Knee & Foot Pain - shin splints, Achilles Tendinitis, Plantar Fasciitis
- Common Musculoskeletal Conditions - sprains, fractures, muscle tears, frozen joints
- Traumatic Injuries - car accidents, brain injuries from a blow to the head, slip & fall accidents
Why You Should See a Chiropractor
Chiropractors have the unique ability to pinpoint distortions affecting your overall body, and if necessary, order radiographs and/or CT scans for a more comprehensive diagnosis. If you are experiencing any discomforting or life-hindering symptoms that aren’t being detected through standard medical diagnosis, a comprehensive examination with a certified chiropractor may be able to diagnose the root cause of your problem.
Contact ReGen Medical Dallas
Our chiropractic care specialists are trained and experienced in providing these safe, non-invasive, and effective solutions for your chiropractic needs. We utilize innovative techniques and technology to help you recover from painful conditions without necessitating any use of medication or surgical procedures. Utilizing state-of-the-art, FDA-cleared technological devices including:
- High-Intensity Laser Therapy (HILT)
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy(ESWT)
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy (WBVT)
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
Inquire with our chiropractic experts at (214) 855-7750 to see how we can aid in offering you long-lasting results and permanent pain relief!